An electric steam boiler uses electricity instead of using combustion of fuels for providing hot steam. They are also very popular just because of its simplicity and ease of use and handle too. As it requires very high current that is why they are normally run from a three-phase electricity power supply. They convert electrical energy into thermal energy or heat energy with almost 100% efficiency but the overall heating efficiency is variable, depending on the efficiency with which the electricity is created.
Advantages of Electric steam boiler
The electric steam boiler is widely used as the most acceptable type of boiler where a very simple, almost maintenance free and economical installation is needed. An electric boiler leads no pollutants at the time of use. They are a very eco-friendly machine if the energy source is a wind turbine or water turbine. Electric boilers are much safer than fossil-fired boilers just because of there is no concern about gas or oil leaking and creating a fire or explosion. Unlike fossil-fired plant, there is no risk of explosion if electric boilers run with less water. However, you have to keep in mind that water with a minimum recommendation must be used for proper & safe boiler operation.
Some Other benefits of Electric steam boilers are:
- No separate boiler house or any chimney are required
- Eco-friendly and pollution free at time of use
- No, any fuel Storage is required
- No, any other special fire or health and safety precautions are needed
- Instantaneous steam & hot water generation relative to gas and oil fired boilers
- Compact in size, very easy to install and can be located close to the point of use
- Low maintenance and years of trouble free working
- Very high efficiency up to 98% even at partial load
- To know more about Top Air Fryers in India , You must go through our site